An Update on the Coronavirus and Genghis Capital Operations
Nairobi, Kenya, 16th March 2020 – In light of the recent announcement by the President on Coronavirus in Kenya, Genghis Capital wishes to advise its clients and the general public of the following:
- That normal operations continue at both our Purshottam Place and Reliable Towers offices. Immediate steps have been taken to ensure the health and safety of all our staff, while at the same time ensuring the continued smooth operations of our services. Hand sanitizing facilities continue to be available for all visitors to our offices.
- All of Genghis’s investment products remain available and accessible. As a retail client, you can use the online share trading platform (OST), and/or our mobile app, G-Kuze, for share-trading and unit trust transactions.
- Our research and corporate finance teams are also available for our institutional dealers.
- Should you need any assistance or have any questions regarding the above, we urge you to call us on +254 709 185 000 & +254 730 145 000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your health and safety are important to us. We will keep you updated on any changes.
Learn more on the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Ministry of Health Kenya: http://www.health.go.ke/covid-19/
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- The World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/