Haba Haba Challenge
Don’t just settle for saving your money. Grow it! Join the Genghis Haba Haba challenge and deposit your money weekly into your Hela Imara (money market fund) account.
In the Hela Imara fund, interest is computed and earned daily. So at the end of the 52 weeks, not only do you have your principal amount, but your money will also have interest generated in the time period.
Don’t settle for saving your money, Join the Haba Haba challenge now and see your money grow. And remember. Any day can be Day 1
How It Works
Existing Hela Imara Account Holders
1. Access your Safaricom menu, then select M-PESA.
2. Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
3. Enter the Genghis Mpesa Pay bill number, 819392.
4. Enter your Genghis Account number (your unit trust member number).
5. Next, enter the amount to deposit for the week (or whatever amount – could be the consolidated amount for the month)
6. Enter your M-Pesa PIN and complete the transaction.
1. Use the G-Kuze app (Details on download and activation here)
2. Access the Unit Trust option under Invest
3. Input the amount you wish to deposit in your account and complete the automated Mpesa STK process
1. Safaricom subscribers can use the USSD *895# to deposit funds (as well as to open an account, for new clients).
If you do not have a unit trust account with Genghis, this is how you can quickly and easily open an account:
1. Download the G-Kuze app for android here and G-Kuze app for IOS here.
2. Register and open an account using G-Kuze. The detailed user guide to do so can be viewed and downloaded here.
3. Allow 1 working day for the verification and activation of your account. You will receive a confirmation email with your account number.
4. Once opened, proceed to deposit money weekly into your account as indicated above under existing Hela Imara account holders.
Contact us at email@example.com, or +254 709 185 000 if you have any questions, or you wish to open a joint or corporate account.
Make 2022 the year that you grow.
Download available: Genghis Haba Haba FAQs