Haba Haba Challenge
Don’t just save your money, grow it! Join the Genghis Haba Haba challenge and deposit your money weekly into your Hela Imara unit trust account.
In the Hela Imara fund, interest is computed and earned daily so at the end of the 52 weeks, not only do you have all your principal amount, but also the interest generated in the time period.
Don’t lose another day! Join the Haba Haba challenge now and see your money grow.
How It Works
If you are an existing account holder, use MPESA to deposit your money. Follow these easy steps:
1. Access your Safaricom menu, then select M-PESA.
2. Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
3. Enter the Genghis Mpesa Pay bill number, 819392.
4. Enter your Genghis Account number (your unit trust member number).
5. Next, enter the amount to deposit for the week.
6. M-PESA asks you for your M-Pesa PIN.
If you are a new customer, kindly open an account by:
1. Filling in the individual account opening form, available here.
2. Attach a copy of your National ID/Passport, KRA PIN and colored passport-size photo.
3. Drop off the documents at our Westlands Office (1st Floor, Purshottam Place, Westlands Road) or our Town office (6th Floor, Prudential Building, Wabera Street).
4. Once opened, proceed to deposit money weekly into your account as above.
Contact us on email@example.com, or +254 709 185 000 if you have any questions, or you wish to open a joint or corporate account.
Grow with Us.