Complaints Handling Procedure
If the Client is not satisfied with the service he receives from Genghis, he is entitled to complain. Genghis has established procedures to ensure that all enquiries and complaints are properly considered and dealt with.
How a complaint can be made
- Contact numbers: ________________________________
- Visit our offices at:
- Prudential building, 6th floor, Wabera Street, Nairobi
- Purshottam building, 1st floor, Westlands Road, Nairobi
- Via Social Media
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing. When we are investigating your complaint, we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
To enable us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently, we will ask you to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Location and name of the person you have been dealing with about your account with Genghis.
- Nature of the complaint.
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the compliant.
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint.
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint on a real time basis for verbal complaints and within one business day of receiving written complaints.
We will undertake an initial review of your complaint and determine if any additional information or documentation may be required to complete an investigation. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
Within 48 hours of receiving it, we will investigate your complaint objectively and impartially, by considering the information that you have provided to us, our actions in relation to your dealings with us and any other information which may be available that could assist.
We will investigate and notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken in regards to your complaint. Upon notifying you of the findings, we shall resolve and undertake appropriate remedies thereto.