This policy sets out how Genghis Capital Limited (Genghis) uses and protects any information that you may provide when using this Mobile application.
Genghis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from ________________
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other platforms
Our mobile application may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at _____________________________
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Nonetheless, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets/products to a third party;
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information;
- To assist fraud protection and minimize any risk of whatsoever nature.
We may, also, use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the relevant, recognized, legitimate and applicable law. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to P.O. Box 9959-00100 Nairobi, Kenya.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.